Want to get to know me better? Want to know the facts behind the display picture? Here are twenty five facts about me.
- In 2015, I read roughly 80 books.
- I’m left-handed.
- I can fold my tongue in half width ways.
- I am a Virgo, as are my mother and grandmother. (But I have a Cancer ascendant and a Pisces Midhaven.)
- I’m the opposite to Harry Potter. I look exactly like my mother but I have my father’s eyes.
- I have double jointed arms.
- My favourite authors are John Green, JK Rowling, Dorothy Koomson, Laurie Halse Anderson and E Lockhart.
- I have a record player, and I love to listen to my parent’s old LPs.
- My favourite era of history is the Tudor dynasty.
- I love scented candles, some of my favourites are cinnamon and caramel.
- I queued up at midnight to get my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- I am an avid fan of musicals. Favourites include, Billy Elliot, Wicked, Jersey Boys, Legally Blonde, Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, RENT, Sweeney Todd, and more.
- I am a published poet, and have been published in print and online.
- I love a band called The Maine and I am a huge fan of Paramore and Fleetwood Mac.
- I have a degree in Creative Writing from the University of Winchester.
- I wear glasses full time.
- I have written a novel titled The Last Four Years.
- I have two tattoos.
- I have visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL and the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Watford.
- I love journaling and scrapbooking.
- I have three piercings. My nose, my ear lobes and my labret.
- I am a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw. A Huffleclaw.
- I am a stationary fiend!
- I can play the drums and the piano to a basic level.
- I love to highlight, write in, deface and dog-ear my books. I say they’re well loved.
Hope you enjoyed these facts about me and let me know down in the comments if you want to see more.